Level I CFA Exam TestBank, Volume 3: Financial Statement Analysis
• 900 Level I CFA Exam Questions! Every Learning Outcome Statement for Financial Statement Analysis is covered for CFA Institute’s 2011 Level I CFA exams (June and December).
• Rationale: For every question, understand “why” an answer is correct.
• Expert authors in each subject (not generalists).
• Unlike the start-up CFA app developers, you can easily contact us via email/phone with any questions. We’ve been in CFA exam prep since 1993.
• Take tests in “all” or “selected” subjects.
• Performance Statistics: Know where you stand in every subject.
• Comparison Statistics: Know where you stand vs. other CFA candidates.
• Retake entire test or only missed questions: Maximum retention.
• Adaptive Learning Technology: Re-calibrates based on your performance.
• Seen Least Option: Avoid repeating questions.
• Missed Most Option: Review questions you missed most often.
• Favorite Option: Flag specific questions for review later.
• Question Timer: Keeps you in check – avoid running out of time on exam day.
• Frequent Updates: Help you stay up on the latest material.
ADAPTIVE LEARNING TECHNOLOGY: Your CFA Exam TestBank App is continually re-calibrated every time you answer a question, based on your personal performance.
• Premier CFA Exam TestBank Questions.
100% multiple choice questions along with guideline answers focusing on every subject area. Practicing these questions will greatly reduce your risk of encountering surprises on exam day.
• Rationale given for every single question
Explanations and rationale provided for every question. This makes TestBank a truly stand-alone program. You will not need to refer to another source for rationale while you are using TestBank. Your learning will be more efficient and productive since everything you need to know is in front of you.
• You choose which subjects to study
Depending on your learning needs or time frame, you can decide to take a specific number of questions randomly selected from ALL of the subject areas, any COMBINATION of the subjects, or an INDIVIDUAL subject. This gives you control, allowing you to target certain subjects.
• Your performance is tracked.
Your performance is displayed when you open the app, allowing you to track your progress and target your studies. TestBank tracks your cumulative performance, both overall and by subject area.
• Questions Seen Least
TestBank knows which questions you have seen/answered the least often. When you choose this option, the questions that you have seen the least number of times will display first. We recommend this option for your initial few weeks of using TestBank. This enables you to focus on new questions without wasting time on ones you have already seen.
• Questions Missed Most
TestBank tracks when you get a question incorrect. After using TestBank for a while, you will want to focus on the questions that you have missed most often. When you choose this option, the questions that you missed (scored incorrect) most often will display first. Focus on weak areas by taking quizzes only with the questions that you have missed most frequently.
• The order of the questions and the answers is always scrambled.
•Simulates actual test-taking
•Keeps you focused
•Saves you time
•Strengthens your weak areas
•Reinforces your strong areas
•Tracks your progress
•Improves your memory
•Familiarizes you with past questions
•Makes your studying efficient
•Builds your confidence
Allen Resources, Inc. | CFA Exam Prep Since 1993